About Argan Oil
Argan oil has been shown to treat dry skin, prevent wrinkles and stretch marks, reduce acne and scars, and lock in moisture to keep hair and nails healthy.
It is an oil rich in monounsaturated fatty acids (45% oleic acid) and polyunsaturated (34% linoleic acid). Linoleic acid is a precursor of many hormones produced by organs such as the prostate, it is also involved in maintaining the integrity of epidermal keratinocyte membranes and keratinization. The high linoleic acid content of argan oil gives it revitalizing properties on the skin. The lack of essential fatty acids, inevitable with age, causes skin aging that results in dryness and loss of elasticity of the skin, thus promoting the appearance of wrinkles. The correction of a deficiency in essential fatty acids helps to delay skin aging. Argan oil is rich in antioxidants (tocopherols, carotenoids, flavonoids, …), which give it a protective effect against free radicals. These are the cause of aging of the skin, the appearance of cancer and cardiovascular disease. Argan oil is rich in phytosterols that have been shown to be anticarcinogenic with a pronounced cytotoxic potential.
- Recognized for its natural virtues and health benefits, Argan oil hydrates, revitalizes, softens the skin and helps prevent wrinkles.
- Repairs and strengthens the nails,
- Repairs Burns, acne, chickenpox, chapped hands.
- Repairs dry hair, brittle, dull, dandruff, hair loss.
- Strong protection from external aggressions (sun, bad weather…)
Indications for Use:
- Apply on face, body and hair.
- Use as often as needed